Monday, February 2, 2009

I've been tagged

Lily at Long Island Daily Photo has tagged me, and that apparently means I'm to choose the 6th photo from my 6th folder and post it and get back to her, or something. I didn't really understand the rules of the game, and my photos reside here and there in total disorder like mischievous children so ... I chose photo number 66 on my camera's memory.

This was a hike the Stony Brook Environmental Conservancy took in early May of last year. We were trudging through Blydenburgh Park in search of old Black Tupelos. The trees were leafless except for some lovely
beeches.

Thank you, Lily, for the publicity.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Ah, how lovely, lovely. How wonderful spring looks in this beautiful photo.

I have been thinking of posting photos from last spring to view and feel hopeful for the return of spring.

Lana

Biddie said...

It is a fine picture - so light and airy!

How did the number 6 come up as important in the tag game and did you have to go on to tag someone else?

Priscilla said...

I don't know. You'll have to ask Lily.