Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Help is on the Way!


Holy Moly!! Sacre Bleu!! Ach du liebe Himmel!! Tarnation!! Great Balls O' Fire!!

Biddie, I am SO sorry about the unintended consequences of my last post. What a cat-astrophe! I want to do something to help. So......

I have arranged for the following emergency personnel to proceed full speed ahead to you there in Chipmunk, Florida: 5 veterinarians, 4 nurse practitioners (one for each injured limb) , 3 cleaning ladies (trained in the White House), 2 AP reporters, and a Big Shot from F. E. M. A.

I never laughed so hard in all my life as I did at your narrative of the explosive event. Well done!! I was rolling on the floor and foaming at the mouth.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

You have me laughing out loud too! I appreciate all the good help that you have sent my way - I can happily report that the computer area has returned to its normal calm and somewhat mysteriously ordered status. And Freebe still loves me! So all is well - including my ears ....

Priscilla said...

Glad to hear it!

Clear, warm weather has arrived. I'm planting pansies by my front door.

Just got myself a digital camera! Have been taking a few pictures but I am still intimidated by the darn thing. As soon as I figure out how to get pix onto a computer I'll post a few.