Friday, March 13, 2009

Flower show -- 7th batch

Small pond with beautiful tiles. I wouldn't mind being a slave in that ancient Roman villa if my job was to take care of this pool and garden.


A better look at it

Olive trees with fruit were to the right

To the rear a grape arbor with grapes developing

Looks so permanent, doesn't it?

Bonsai on a patio

All that stonework everywhere

That same composition I liked

Very knowledgeable people at this booth

Smith and Hawken again
Vertical displays

They had birdhouses, Kristen



(To be continued)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

oh and I love birdhouses!!

Cheryl said...

I love the concept of the Bonsai for patios...Pastoral gardens of antiquity in miniature.

Biddie said...

The picture of your favorite succulent display is really beautiful - those colors are so delicate - what a varity of plants.

So much stonework! It must have been quite a job to put it all together. Another job to pull it out, for sure!

The blond lady in the Smith&Hawkin booth reminds me of you back in high school.

Maria said...

She reminds me of you now.

Bonsai are fabulous. All so lovely. Thank you again.

Maria