Friday, March 27, 2009

Flower show -- 8th batch

Across the street from the Convention Center is the famous Reading Terminal Market (Yum-Yum) which I had to check out. A few other people had the same idea.

All sorts of Pennsylvania foods were being prepared and consumed. Here the white area is a big long pastry he was rolling out and sprinkling with something.

Wouldn't it be nice to have your office nearby?


Dutch Eating Place serves breakfast all day

I seemed to be the only one taking pictures


I think it wasn't a real beard


Ah, the famous Philly cheesesteaks..... Lines everywhere were so long I gave up, went back to the show, and lunched on ice cream.


Everything looked so good.


(Back to the flowers next time)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

That long pastry dough is impressive! I've tried my hand at rolling out dough and ended up looking like Brer Rabbit and the Tar Baby...I wonder what he was going to make? Maybe a braided loaf of some sort?

Priscilla said...

Yes, I think it was for a braided loaf. He'd cut it into long narrow strips.

Biddie said...

(( laughing )) I haven't had breakfast yet as I am reading this - my mouth started watering - better go take care of that ...